Avon Grove Intermediate School
Welcome to the 2023-2024 School Year!
Upcoming Important Dates:
Thursday, Dec. 14th - AGIS Music Dept. Winter Concert at AGHS
Friday, Dec. 22nd - Early Dismissal - students dismiss at 12:20pm
Monday, Dec. 25th - Friday, Dec. 29th - Winter Recess/No School
Monday, Jan. 1st - New Year's Day/No School
Monday, Jan. 15th - Martin Luther King Holiday - No School
Monday, Jan. 22nd - Teacher In-service Day - No school for students
Drop Off/Pick Up: If you are choosing to drive your student to school, we ask that you please be patient with the amount of traffic on campus and follow the directions of those on traffic duty. Please have a sign in your car window with your student’s full name and grade. Students need a note each day to be in the carline. Families that have students attending both AGIS and PLES should drop off AGIS students first by entering the campus via Route 896 and turn onto Violet Lane, at the traffic light.
- Drop-off begins at 8:20 am.
- Students are expected to be in classrooms by 8:35 am.
- Pick-up begins at 3:20 pm.
- Carline students are expected to be picked up by 3:40 pm.
- Parents/caregivers must remain in their vehicle at all times.
- Please DO NOT move cones for any reason.
- Have your child’s name and grade in the window/visor of your passenger side window (Teachers will hand out placards at meet the teacher/back to school night).
- Follow drop off/pick up map HERE.
- Early dismissals from the Main Office need to occur prior to 2:55pm. Otherwise, please plan to pick your student up via carline.
Intermediate School Principal
Mrs. Kimberly Hall
Intermediate Dean of Students
Mr. Anthony DiEmidio