Four (4) Nursing Scholarships of $1000.00 (one thousand) each are being offered to graduating High school students residing within Lancaster or Chester County. Scholarships are available to those students entering the Nursing Profession upon their 2023 graduation from High School.
For more information and application
Deadline to apply - April 13, 2023
Must be a Senior graduating from a Chester County, PA high school.
2 scholarships of $3,000 each will be awarded
Essay is required
Deadline - May 26, 2023
For students Grades 9 - 12
Deadline Monday, 4/3/23
Write an essay on the topic: Civics/Civility/Collaboration in defending our constitutional rights.
With the above theme in mind, you are being invited to write an essay on any one of the following:
1. Right to Bear Arms
2. Reproductive Rights
3. Affirmative Action
1st Place - $150
2nd Place - $100
3rd Place - $75
Who is eligible?
Any high school senior who attends a participating DVASBO entity and is scheduled to graduate in 2023 is eligible to participate. Additionally, an applicant must:
· Be a dependent of a parent/guardian directly employed or subcontracted by a DVASBO Member School District
· Be a dependent of a parent/guardian directly employed by a DVASBO Member Business Affiliate
· Plans on attending a postsecondary school in the Fall 2023
· Express an interest in Accounting, Business, or related field
· Be a student in good academic standing
Please share this with your school principals, counselors, and staff members as soon as possible. The application deadline is April 15, 2023