The 11th Annual Dunkin' Philadelphia Regional Scholarship will open for online applications on March 1, 2020 and will conclude on April 15, 2020. Applicants must be high school seniors who plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in fall 2020. Apply online by clicking here.
- July 19- August 1, 2020 - Garden City, Long Island, NY
- Earn 3 college credits
- For more information - Click here
Deadline - April 30, 2020
The Chester County Mothers of Multiples Club (CCMOMC) is a non-profit organization
providing support to mothers of twins and high order multiples in Chester County. One $1,000 or two $500 scholarships will be awarded to a worthy student(s), with preference given to Multiples (twins, triplets, etc.) or siblings of Multiples.
Simply log on to Student-View and complete a 15-20 minute application survey about colleges in your area.
- One $5,000 scholarship
- Two $1,000 scholarships
- Ten $500 scholarships
Deadline April 22, 2020
The applicant must plan to major in the field of agriculture, or an agriculture-related field, at a two-year or four-year college or university on a full-time basis.
The applicant must be a High School Senior whose parent(s) or guardian(s) reside in Chester County, Delaware County, or Philadelphia County.
Deadline - April 15, 2020
Students enrolled in Vocational Training.
We are looking for students with a 3.0 or better average, good attendance record and an unofficial transcript to reflect this!
- Must be a senior entering the Nursing Profession upon their 2019 Graduation
- Must reside in Lancaster or Chester County
- Deadline - April 15, 2020
- Applications available in the guidance office
The Coolidge Scholarship is an annually awarded, full-ride, presidential scholarship that covers a student’s tuition, room, board, and expenses for four years of undergraduate study.
This one-of-a-kind scholarship may be used at any accredited college or university in the U.S.
Deadline: January 16, 2020
Deadline - December 20, 2019
Prizes in Each Category
1st - $100 2nd - $50 3rd - $25
List of PA American Legion Scholarships available - click here
Each year, Huggable awards $1,000 in scholarships to high-achieving high school students who are supported by single mothers.
- Applications will be accepted between January 14 and March 15, 2019.
- Completion of an online Kendal Crosslands Pre-Employment Questionnaire and Anne Perry Pre-Employment Fund - Click here
At AmericanTrucks we are passionate about our mission to serve the community that supports us. We've recognized a growing trend in the building trades industry. Educational programs are receiving a lot of attention from national leaders and it’s our goal to be involved in a meaningful way.
- With that in mind, we are pleased to offer 4 x $2000 scholarships to students pursuing a career in the traditional building trades such as HVAC, carpentry, electrical, or related fields of study.
- Two scholarships will be awarded for the fall semester, and two scholarships will be awarded for the spring semester each year.
Note: All scholarship applicants are required to submit proof of enrollment* when submitting applications to email@example.com
*Proof of enrollment can be anything from a screenshot of current/upcoming class schedule, to a letter from an administrator confirming your enrollment on the school’s letterhead.
How to Apply
- To apply, please write a 750-1500 word essay describing who you are and how you plan to use your education to contribute to a thriving community of trade workers who are dedicated to a hands-on approach to knowledge development.
- Scholarships should be emailed in PDF format or as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of current enrollment as outlined above.
- AmericanTrucks Scholarships are non-renewable; however, previous scholarship winners are eligible to reapply for future scholarship awards by writing and submitting a new essay. Entries are limited to one essay per student per semester.
- AmericanTrucks Scholarships are permanent, accepting submissions year-round as follows:
- Spring: By 12:00 pm on October 15
- Fall: By 12:00pm on June 15
- Note: Winners are notified by November 15th for the spring scholarship and June 15th for the fall scholarship. Awards are mailed directly to the school, or to the student directed as a tuition payment to the school.
- AmericanTrucks.com is a leading online aftermarket retailer serving the needs of all late-model Silverado & Sierra owners and enthusiasts. We test everything we sell and offer it at the best possible price. As passionate truck enthusiasts ourselves, we are pleased to offer award-winning customer service as well as a growing collection of installation guides, product reviews, and parts videos. Our 115,000+ sq. ft. warehouse is located just 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- AmericanTrucks founders, Andrew and Steve Voudouris are proud recipients of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year award, a program that recognizes business leaders in more than 60 countries worldwide.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com
We are offering 4 currently enrolled students or high school seniors who are pursuing post-secondary education an opportunity to be awarded $2,000 in tuition assistance towards their upcoming semester! This scholarship is ongoing and will be available for both the spring and fall semesters each year.
Those students who have exceptional drive and ambition should submit a 700-1500 word essay to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us who you are and how you plan on using your automotive education to incite positive change and innovation within the custom car industry. All entries must be submitted as a PDF or Microsoft Word document to be eligible for consideration and must also be accompanied by proof of current enrollment in an accredited United States college or university.
Please submit your essays by 12:00PM EST on October 15th for all spring semester applicants and by June 15th for all fall applicants. Winning scholarships will be paid directly to the school as a tuition payment.
Winners will be selected by November 15th for all spring contestants and by July 15th for fall applicants.
This is a permanent program that is offered every year and is open for submissions each spring and fall semester!
Who is Eligible:
Only students currently enrolled full-time in an American college, technical institute, or high school seniors planning to attend a college or post-secondary institution are eligible to be awarded a scholarship through this program.
AmericanMuscle Student Scholarships are non-renewable, however, winning applicants may re-enter in future contests by writing and resubmitting a new essay. Only one essay per student, per semester is allowed.
Scholarships are restricted to those students pursuing an automotive degree or related field of study.
All applicants must include some form of proof of enrollment when submitting applications to email@example.com.
The Selective Merit Aid/Reduced Tuition (SMART) Program saves students more than $8,000 off our annual out-of-state tuition costs. Students from Avon Grove High School who have a GPA of 2.5 and an ACT composite of 18 or SAT total of 940 or higher will receive a reduced tuition rate of $10,000 per year. This means that students from your school who fulfill the aforementioned criteria will be almost paying in-state tuition.
Children of ANY K-12 school employee with at least four years of continuous full-time employment are eligible to receive a scholarship valued at up to $100,000 over 4 years!
For more information - Click here