At AmericanTrucks we are passionate about our mission to serve the community that supports us. We've recognized a growing trend in the building trades industry. Educational programs are receiving a lot of attention from national leaders and it’s our goal to be involved in a meaningful way.
- With that in mind, we are pleased to offer 4 x $2000 scholarships to students pursuing a career in the traditional building trades such as HVAC, carpentry, electrical, or related fields of study.
- Two scholarships will be awarded for the fall semester, and two scholarships will be awarded for the spring semester each year.
Note: All scholarship applicants are required to submit proof of enrollment* when submitting applications to email@example.com
*Proof of enrollment can be anything from a screenshot of current/upcoming class schedule, to a letter from an administrator confirming your enrollment on the school’s letterhead.
How to Apply
- To apply, please write a 750-1500 word essay describing who you are and how you plan to use your education to contribute to a thriving community of trade workers who are dedicated to a hands-on approach to knowledge development.
- Scholarships should be emailed in PDF format or as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org along with proof of current enrollment as outlined above.
- AmericanTrucks Scholarships are non-renewable; however, previous scholarship winners are eligible to reapply for future scholarship awards by writing and submitting a new essay. Entries are limited to one essay per student per semester.
- AmericanTrucks Scholarships are permanent, accepting submissions year-round as follows:
- Spring: By 12:00 pm on October 15
- Fall: By 12:00pm on June 15
- Note: Winners are notified by November 15th for the spring scholarship and June 15th for the fall scholarship. Awards are mailed directly to the school, or to the student directed as a tuition payment to the school.
- AmericanTrucks.com is a leading online aftermarket retailer serving the needs of all late-model Silverado & Sierra owners and enthusiasts. We test everything we sell and offer it at the best possible price. As passionate truck enthusiasts ourselves, we are pleased to offer award-winning customer service as well as a growing collection of installation guides, product reviews, and parts videos. Our 115,000+ sq. ft. warehouse is located just 45 minutes outside of Philadelphia, PA.
- AmericanTrucks founders, Andrew and Steve Voudouris are proud recipients of the EY Entrepreneur of the Year award, a program that recognizes business leaders in more than 60 countries worldwide.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com