New Student Registration
Register Your Student(s) in Grades K-12 for the Current (2022-2023) School Year or Your Student(s) in 1-12 for Upcoming School Year (2023-2024)
- Please see the REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION section for examples of acceptable documentation.
- New student registration began on April 18, 2023, for students entering grades 1-12 in the 2023-2024 school year.
- Kindergarten students for the upcoming year should register on the Kindergarten page.
Follow the steps below for online registration:
Need Help Completing the Enrollment Process? Here are some resources to assist you.
1. How to Scan and Save Documents – Instructional Videos
Documents must be scanned and saved on your device before they are uploaded to PowerSchool Enrollment.
2. How to Name Your Scanned Documents Prior to Upload
Documents should be named as follows:
Proof of Age – [First Initial][Last Name]DOB
Proof of Residency – [First Initial][Last Name]RES
Physical and Immunization Form – [First Initial][Last Name]MED
If separate documents, please scan together.
Example for Demo Student: Proof of Age document would be named ‘DStudentDOB’.
Do not use the student's actual date of birth, use the letters DOB.
3. How to Complete PowerSchool Enrollment – Instructional Videos
Families with Students Currently Enrolled in AGSD should reference the following:
- PowerSchool Enrollment for Existing Families - English
- PowerSchool Enrollment for Existing Families - Spanish
Families New to AGSD should reference the following: