The following information outlines the usual registration process:
2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Your child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2020 to enroll in full day Kindergarten.
Registration appointments can be scheduled by calling the Penn London Elementary School Office at 610.869.9803. You must schedule an appointment in order to register your child.
To complete the registration process, please bring the following items to your appointment: Proof of age, proof of residency (2), physical form and immunization record. Acceptable documentation for proof of age, residency and immunizations is listed below.
If you have questions about the AGSD Kindergarten program/registration process, please contact Penn London Elementary School's principal, Mr. Sean Burns.
Please note- Due to amendments to the PA Public School Code and effective for the 2020-2021 school year, the PA compulsory school age will be 6 years old to 18 years old (unless the student has graduated and holds a certificate of graduation from an accredited/approved high school).
Other New Student Registration Information
Registration, Grades 1-12
2019-2020 School Year: For new students entering grades 1-12, please call the Central Registration Office at 610.869.2441 to schedule a registration appointment. The Central Registration Office is located in the District Administration Building, 375 South Jennersville Road, West Grove, PA 19390. Please allow 30 minutes to complete the registration process. Additional time will be required if registering multiple students.
2020-2021 School Year: Registrations for new students entering grades 1-12 next school year will start being accepted in April, 2020. Please call the Central Registration Office at 610.869.2441 to schedule a registration appointment. The Central Registration Office is located in the District Administration Building, 375 South Jennersville Road, West Grove, PA 19390. Please allow 30 minutes to complete the registration process. Additional time will be required if registering multiple students.
Required Documents for Student Registration
Proof of Age
Acceptable documentation for proof of age includes:
- Original birth certificate
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Copy of record of baptism, notarized or duly certified and showing date of birth
- Notarized statement from the parents/guardians indicating date of birth
- Valid passport
- Prior school record indicating date of birth
||Proof of Residency (2 documents)
Acceptable documentation for proof of residency includes:
One (1) of the following:
- Property Deed/Settlement Agreement/Agreement of Sale (with name and current address) - A tuition agreement will be required prior to registration if residency has not been established
- Most recent mortgage statement (with name and current address)
- Most recent property tax bill (with name and current address)
- Property lease signed by both parties, executed within the last year (with name and current address)
And one (1) of the following:
- Utility bill or official correspondence from utility company (with name and current address) dated within the last 3 months
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation identification card or drivers license (with name and current address)
- Government agency identification card (with name and current address)
- Homeowner's/renter's/title insurance policy (with name and current address)
- Official correspondence from bank or credit card company (with name and current address)
- Pay stub (with name and current address)
- Vehicle registration card or insurance card (with name and current address)
Physical Form & Immunization Record
Students entering school for the first time:
Bring a copy of your child's most recent physical.
State law requires that a complete record of the following immunizations are provided at school registration:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (1 dose on or after the 4th birthday)*
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given)**
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella***
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
*Usually given as DTP or Tdap or if medically advisable, OT or Td
**A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
***Usually given as MMR
Students entering grade 7:
- 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) on the first day of 7th grade
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV) on the first day of 7th grade
Students entering grade 12:
- 1 dose of MCV on the first day of 12th grade. If one dose was given at 16 years of age or older, that shall count as the twelfth grade dose.
**If your child is exempt from immunizations, he or she may be removed from school during an outbreak.
- Emergency contact information for up to three (3) contacts
- Name and contact information for your child's doctor and dentist
- Medical insurance provider and policy number
- After-school care location and contact information (if applicable)
InfoSnap registration will be completed by the parent during the registration appointment. Your child’s registration is not complete until you have completed InfoSnap registration.
Please bring this additional information if applicable:
- If your child was receiving special education, related services, or services under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, please bring a copy of the IEP and/or NOREP, or service agreement.
- If student’s parents do not reside together, then please provide a current custody agreement. If one has not been court ordered, a notarized statement of custody arrangements signed by both parents is acceptable.
Please bring the following additional forms if applicable:
*Please note: Failure to provide the requested documentation will result in rescheduling your registration appointment.