Information regarding Full Day Kindergarten!
'18-'19 Kindergarten Registration News
The Avon Grove School District’s Full Day Kindergarten program began Kindergarten Registration the week of February 1st.
Please call Mrs. Paxson at Penn London 610-869-9803 to schedule an appointment. In order to complete your registration, you must schedule another appointment during registration to have your child screened from May 1st to May 11th and complete Infosnap.
Your child must be 5 years old by Sept. 8th, 2018. Click on District in the Burgundy bar above and then click on Student Registration for documents needed to register.
For other questions about the Full Day Kindergarten program, please contact the principal at Penn London Elementary, Dr. Cynthia Holland, at email@example.com.
** Please note- You need the items listed below to prove age, residency, and immunizations. Please see below for acceptable documentation.
Other New Student Registration Information
Welcome to the Avon Grove School District! If your family has recently moved to our area or your child is transferring schools, the Central Registration Office offers everything you need to enroll your child in any of our four schools.
Who to Contact?
Please contact Cathy Santiago, at 610.869.2441 or by email
to make an appointment. Our Central Registration Office is located in the District Administration Building, 375 South Jennersville Road, West Grove, Pa. 19390. Please allow 30 minutes to complete the registration process. Additional time will be required for multiple students.
What to Bring for Student Registration?
Proof of Age -
Acceptable documentation for proof of age includes:
- Original birth certificate
- Notarized copy of birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Copy of record of baptism, notarized or duly certified and showing date of birth
- Notarized statement from the parents/guardians indicating date of birth
- Valid passport
- Prior school record indicating date of birth
||Proof of Residency
Acceptable documents for proof of residency must include the resident’s name and address. The following documents are acceptable as proof of residency:
One (1) of the following:
- Property Deed/Settlement Agreement/Agreement of Sale (with name and current address) - A tuition agreement will be required prior to registration if residency has not been established
- Most recent mortgage statement (with name and current address)
- Most recent property tax bill (with name and current address)
- Property lease signed by both parties, executed within the last year (with name and current address)
And - one (1) of the following:
- Utility bill or official correspondence from utility company (with name and current address) dated within last 3 months
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation identification card or drivers license (with name and current address)
- Government agency identification card (with name and current address)
- Homeowner's/renter's/title insurance policy (with name and current address)
- Official correspondence from bank or credit card company (with name and current address)
- Pay stub (with name and current address)
- Vehicle registration card or insurance (with name and current address)
Physical Form & Immunization Record
Effective July 1, 2017 Pennsylvania has new immunization requirements.
Students entering school for the first time:
Bring a copy of your child's most recent physical
State law requires that a complete record of the following immunizations are provided at school registration:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (1 dose on or after the 4th birthday)*
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose on or after 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given)**
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella***
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
*Usually given as DTP or DTaP or if medically advisable, OT or Td
**A fourth dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose
***Usually given as MMR
Students entering 7th grade:
- 1 dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis (Tdap) on the first day of 7th grade.
- 1 dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV) on the first day of 7th grade.
Students entering 12th grade:
- 1 dose of MCV on the first day of 12th grade. If one dose was given at 16 years of age or older, that shall count as the twelfth grade dose.
**If your child is exempt from immunizations, he or she may be removed from school during an outbreak.
- Emergency contact information for up to three (3) contacts
- Name and contact information for your child's doctor and dentist
- Medical insurance provider and policy number
- Giant Bonus card if you wish to register your card with Avon Grove Schools
- After-school care location and contact information (if applicable)
* InfoSnap registration will be completed by the parent during the registration appointment. Your child’s registration is not complete until you have completed InfoSnap registration.
Please bring this additional information if applicable:
- If your child was receiving special education, related services, or services under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, please bring a copy of the IEP and/or NOREP, or service agreement.
- If student’s parents do not reside together, please provide a current custody agreement. If one has not been court ordered, a notarized statement of custody arrangements signed by both parents is acceptable.
Please bring additional Forms if applicable:
*Please note: Failure to provide the requested documentation will result in rescheduling your registration appointment.