Buildings & Grounds
The Avon Grove School District Buildings and Grounds department, in conjunction with the CCIU, is responsible for the mintenance of all district-owned land, buildings and equipment.
Our goal is to provide safe, clean, healthy and energy efficient facilities for all students, staff and the community. The District's custodial needs are met through Service Master.
Facility and Field Use Requests (permit required)
Avon Grove School District is accepting requests for community groups to use our indoor and outdoor facilities. Please submit your organization’s COVID-19 Health & Safety Plan to Amanda Trauger at the Administrative Office. Please note, your plan must meet the PIAA, PA and Federal guidelines. Facility access and requirements are subject to change.
View Facilities fees and policy information.
Residents, staff members and community groups can make facility use requests by following the steps below:
- All Facility Use Requests are completed online through ML Schedules.
- Create an ML Schedules user account.
- Be sure to complete all information and click submit. If your registration was successful, you will receive an e-mail confirmation.
- Once your account is created, you can make Facility Use Requests.
- How to create a User Account and Associated Group (video)
- Login to MLSchedules
- Making a Request Using ML Schedules (video)
- Check Facility Availability (Only approved events are shown, pending events are not shown)
- Facility Use Fee Online Payment Option Information
The Fall Season
(September 1 through November 30)
Application period is July 1 to July 15
The Winter Season
(December 1 through February 28)
Application period is October 1 to October 15
The Spring Season
(March 1 through May 31)
Application period is January 1 to January 15
The Summer Season
(June 1 through August 31)
Application period is April 1 to April 15