1:1 Technology Initiative
Avon Grove is EXCITED about what the 1:1 Technology Initiative means for students!
Voluntary parent informational meetings will be held at each school.The meetings are scheduled for thirty minutes and are an open format so parents can attend any meeting at a convenient time:
- Wednesday, August 22, 2018 @ 6:00 PM, AGHS Auditorium
- Thursday, August 23, 2018 @ 9:30 AM, AGIS Cafeteria - Before AGIS Take A Look
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018 @ 5:30 PM, FSEMS Cafeteria - Before FSEMS Back to School Night
Here are the top five reasons why a 1:1 technology initiative improves teaching and learning:
- Equalizes student access to technology
- Increases engagement for students and teachers
- Customizes and differentiates teaching and learning
- Increases executive functioning skills for students
- Better prepares students for college and career
Please visit the 1:1 resources linked below to learn more.
For more information, please contact: