Return to School
FULL RETURN TO SCHOOL
Chester County met the specified criteria for a full return to in-person instruction! On March 22, 2021, elementary (grades K-6) students who committed to in-person instruction returned to five, full days of school. On March 29, secondary (grades 7-12) students who committed to in-person instruction returned to school, five days a week.
IN PERSON LEARNING
To help families prepare for a full return to in-person teaching and learning, AGSD created a Full Return Plan Parent Guide that contains valuable information regarding school guidance, community transmission levels, an overview of our instructional models and mitigation strategies for health and safety.
AGSD Online Academy provides students with engaging learning opportunities in an online format through both synchronous and asynchronous instruction. AGSD has developed an AGSD Online Academy Learning Plan Parent Guide to help parents understand the goals and expectations of this learning model.
- Elementary Traffic Pattern Map_3.16.21
- Be SMART, Do Your Part signage
- A SMART Return video
- Exclusion from School Acknowledgement
- Acceptable Face Coverings
- SafeArrival Letter to Caregivers
- Coming to School Transportation Expectations
- Online Academy Attendance
- Revised 2020-2021 Academic Calendar