This page contains the most recent District communications and updates along with additional resources that may be helpful throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thank you for your continued support in our efforts to keep our school community healthy and safe.
AGSD COVID-19 Dashboard
The COVID-19 Dashboard displays data on positive cases of COVID-19 within our buildings that have been reported to us. This dashboard provides a tool for students, families and staff to monitor the number of positive cases from each building. The dashboard will be updated every Monday with data from the prior week.
If a person is believed to be a close contact to a positive COVID-19 case, that person will be contacted by the Chester County Health Department (CCHD) and possibly the District. AGSD will continue to follow the guidance of the CCHD in responding to positive cases, which includes protocols for ventilation, cleaning and contact tracing.
Chester County COVID-19 Metrics
View the Chester County Health Department's weekly reports, "Monitoring &Protecting our Progress," by clicking the links below.
- Monitoring & Protecting our Progress_Published 4.2.21
- March 2021: Published 3.5.21, Published 3.12.21, Published 3.19.21, Published 3.26.21
- February 2021: Published 2.5.21, Published 2.12.21, Published 2.19.21, Published 2.26.21
- January 2021: Published 1.4.21, Published 1.8.21, Published 1.15.21, Published 1.22.21, Published 1.29.21
- December 2020: Published 12.4.20, Published 12.11.20, Published 12.18.20, Published 12.28.20
- November 2020: Published 11.27.20, Published 11.20.20, Published 11.13.20, Published 11.6.20
- October 2020: Published 10.30.20, Published 10.23.20, Published 10.16.20, Published 10.9.20, Published 10.2.20
- September 2020: Published 09.25.20, Published 09.18.20, Published 09.11.20, Published 09.04.20