Meal Policy & POS Information

Unique Personal Identification Number (PIN)

All students have been assigned a unique personal identification number (PIN) to be used for each purchase in the cafeteria. All students will receive a small disposable card notifying them of their PIN number at the start of the school year. It is strongly recommended that students memorize his/her PIN. As students proceed to the cashier, they will enter their PIN into a keypad and either pay with cash or use funds in their prepaid account.

Accounts may be prepaid with cash or checks made payable to AGSD Food Service. Payments or deposits may be made to the cashier in the cafeteria. Online Payments may also be made using

This system provides complete confidentiality to all students as all students have a PIN number and use it in the same way.

What is a Meal?

Beginning July 1, 2014 a student must select 3 of the 4 items offered at breakfast and one of those MUST be a serving of fruit to qualify for the breakfast MEAL price. Students with incomplete breakfast meals will be charged a la carte pricing for each item.

As in previous years, the student lunch MEAL consists of 5 components: Protein, Grains, Vegetables, Fruits and Milk. Using the offer vs. serve option, a student must select 3 of these 5 components and 1 of those components must be a 1/2 cup serving of fruit or vegetable to qualify for the meal price. Students with incomplete meals will be charged a la carte pricing for each item.
We encourage all students to choose all components for well balanced meals.
Before you double up on the entree, complete your meal with fruit and vegetables!
Powered by Finalsite