Avon Grove School District values and encourages parents and community members to volunteer in our schools. We believe that volunteers make a valuable and unique contribution to students and staff. All volunteers who wish to support school and District sponsored events must have proper clearances on file at the Avon Grove Administrative Office and are required to complete the state mandated online child abuse recognition and reporting training. Volunteers must re-certify all clearances and complete the online child abuse training every five years. The District will continue to accept applications for volunteering throughout the school year and applicants will be notified when they are eligible to provide service.
To expedite the application process, please submit the AGSD Volunteer Registration Checklist with your clearances.
- 1. State Police Criminal History Report (Act 34)
- 2. PA Child Abuse Clearance (Act 151)
- 3. FBI Federal Criminal History/Finger Print Report (Act 114)
- 4. Volunteer Self-Reporting Commitment Form (Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification)
- 5. Volunteer Acknowledgement of Policy No.916/Volunteers and Policy No. 806/Child Abuse