Avon Grove School District values and encourages parents and community members to volunteer in our schools.
- Individuals who wish to volunteer in AGSD or in District-sponsored events and activities must have valid clearances on file at AGSD.
- Volunteers must recertify their volunteer clearances every five years.
- AGSD accepts applications for volunteering throughout the school year. Applicants are notified once they are eligible to volunteer.
For questions pertaining to the volunteer registration process, please contact Sarina Sierra or Danielle Paterno.
Clearances will be valid for five years from the date of issuance.
- 1. State Police Criminal History Report - Act 34 (Clearance)
- 2. PA Child Abuse - Act 151 (Clearance)
- 3. FBI Federal Criminal History Report - Act 114 (Fingerprinting)
- 4. Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification (Form)
- 5. Acknowledgement of Policy No.916/Volunteers and Policy No. 806/Child Abuse (Form)