Avon Grove School District values and encourages parents and community members to volunteer in our schools.
- Individuals who wish to volunteer in AGSD or in District-sponsored events and activities must have valid clearances on file at AGSD.
- Volunteers must recertify their volunteer clearances every five years.
- AGSD accepts applications for volunteering throughout the school year. Applicants are notified once they are eligible to volunteer.
For questions pertaining to the volunteer registration process, please contact Sarina Sierra .
Clearances will be valid for five years from the date of issuance.
- 1. State Police Criminal History Report - Act 34 (Clearance)
- 2. PA Child Abuse - Act 151 (Clearance)
- 3. FBI Federal Criminal History Report - Act 114 (Fingerprinting)
- 4. Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification (Form)
- 5. Acknowledgement of Policy No.916/Volunteers and Policy No. 806/Child Abuse (Form)