PIAA Rules & Regulations
Each student-athlete must complete the PIAA COMPREHENSIVE INITIAL PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION online before participation in any practice or games for any interscholastic sport or on any cheerleading squad.
- Student Emergency Information
- Section 1 - Emergency Information-including medical insurance information
- Section 2 - Signed parent/guardian consent and parent signed PIAA Rules & Regulations
- Section 3 - Understanding of Risk of Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Section 4 - Understanding of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Symptoms and Warning Signs
- Section 5 - Acknowledgement, Waiver and Release: Covid 19
- Section 6 - Health History
- Section 7 - CIPPE Physical Evaluation (Doctor to Complete)
- AGSD ImPact testing Information/Permission Letter
Section 7: Sports Physical
- Section 7 - Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Physician (CIPPE)
- Must be completed by your doctor upon completion of a sport’s physical
- Sports physical examination must be authorized on or after June 1, 2022 and shall be effective, regardless of when performed during a school year, until the next May 31st.
- The form can be found on the information page on the FormreLeaf website.
For more detailed information regarding PIAA rules and regulations, refer to the PIAA Handbook, Section 1, Constitution & By-Laws, Article V and XVI under Resources on the PIAA Website