Avon Grove Gold Card
The Gold Card Club is one way that Avon Grove School District recognizes and honors senior citizen members of the school community. It provides an opportunity for senior citizens to take advantage of the programs and events provided by the school district. All residents of the Avon Grove School District who are at least 62 years or over would be eligible for membership in the Avon Grove Gold Card program.
The membership benefits would include the following:
- Free admission to all Avon Grove School District events such as plays, musicals and concerts in all district schools with the exception of fund-raising events and events sponsored by school-connected organizations such as Home and School Associations, Band Boosters, etc., where admission is charged. These organizations may make their own provisions for accepting Avon Grove Gold Cards.
- Free admission to regular season Avon Grove School District athletic events. Events sponsored by the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) are not included in the Avon Grove Gold Card program.
- The Avon Grove Gold Card becomes effective on the date of issue and provides lifetime membership. The card is only valid when the member is present and is not transferable.
Gold cards can be obtained by doing one of the following:
- Download, complete and print a Gold Card Application (PDF)
- Pick up an application at:
District Administrative Offices
375 S. Jennersville Road
West Grove, PA 19390
Completed Gold Card applications should be returned in person to the District Administrative Office address listed above. Please bring I.D.For questions regarding Gold Card, please call Cathy Santiago at 610-869-2441or via email email@example.com.