Avon Grove School District values the impact that our community has on our schools various partnerships and initiatives. This Community page was created to provide information to our community on various partnership opportunities and to keep the community updated with ongoing information about our District.
The Gold Card Club is one way that Avon Grove School District recognizes and honors senior citizen members of the school community. It provides an opportunity for senior citizens to take advantage of the programs and events provided by the school district. All residents of the Avon Grove School District who are at least 62 years or over would be eligible for membership in the Avon Grove Gold Card program. For more information, click here.
Avon Grove School District is grateful for supporting education and school facilities. We respectfully request your cooperation in maintaining a safe, clean and positive environment in our buildings. For guidelines to reserve an Avon Grove facility, visit our Buildings and Grounds webpage.
The Avon Grove School District values and encourages our parents and community members to volunteer in our schools. We believe that volunteers make a valuable and unique contribution to our faculty, staff and students. For more information about Volunteering at Avon Grove School District, click here.
The District’s recognized parent organizations include:
- Avon Grove High School Parent Action Committee (PAC)
- Fred S. Engle Middle School PTO
- Avon Grove Intermediate School PTA
- Penn London Elementary PTA
- Avon Grove High School Sports Boosters
- Avon Grove High School Music Boosters
These organizations facilitate communication in the school community, develop events, provide advocacy and serve as a link between parents and administration. For information on any of these parent organizations, click here.
Avon Grove School District
2015/2016 ANNUAL REPORT
In this report, you will read more about Avon Grove's educational innovations, rooted in the Avon Grove Board of Directors' Strategic Plan, including:
- A full-day kindergarten program that allows our youngest learners more time for academic, creative, and social development.
- A boost in technological tools, including the launch of the I:I Technology Initiative.
- A creative High School bell schedule that gives students and teachers more time on task and gives students the opportunity to receive support when needed or to explore a new subject.
As a communication resource to our staff, students, parents and community, the Avon Grove School District publishes a bi-weekly District Newsletter as well as sends out important district news directly to email subscribers.