PIAA Rules & Regulations
Each student-athlete must complete the PIAA COMPREHENSIVE INITIAL PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION before participation in any practice or games for any interscholastic sport or on any cheerleading squad:
Sections 1-5: Must complete the following sections through the InfoSnap process:
- Student Emergency Information
- Section 1-Emergency Information-including medical insurance information
- Section 2- Signed parent/guardian consent and parent signed PIAA Rules & Regulations
- Section 3- Understanding of Risk of Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Section 4- Understanding of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Symptoms and Warning Signs
- Section 5- Health History
- AGSD ImPact testing Information/Permission Letter
Section 6: Sports Physical
- Section 6 - Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Physician (CIPPE)
- Must be completed by your doctor upon completion of a sport’s physical
- Sports physical examination must be authorized on or after June 1, 2017 and shall be effective, regardless of when performed during a school year, until the next May 31st.
- Copies of the form:
- A link to the section 6 form will be provided as part of the InfoSnap process. Directions on how to print section 6 while in InfoSnap are here. (NOTE: Once InfoSnap is submitted, you cannot go back in to print the form). If you do not complete the physical portion or print out section 6 while on InfoSnap, the forms can be found on the PIAA website or hard copies may be picked up in the main office.
- Forms must be returned to the Athletic Office before participation in any practice or games for any interscholastic sport or on any cheerleading squad:
- Your doctor may fax Section 6 to the high school at 610-869-4511 attn: Athletics
For more detailed information regarding PIAA rules and regulations, refer to the PIAA Handbook, Section 1, Constitution & By-Laws, Article V and XVI under Resources on the PIAA website.
InfoSnap and/or paperwork due 7/31/17
InfoSnap and/or paperwork due 11/3/17
InfoSnap and/or paperwork due 2/19/18
Football (8/7 start date)
Boys Cross Country
Girls Cross Country
Boys Swimming & Diving
Girls Swimming & Diving
Girls Track & Field
Boys Track & Field
PIAA Packet - turn in complete packet (sections 1-6) once every year if you did not complete the athletic section of Infosnap. If you did complete Infosnap, please turn in only Section 6 to the Athletics Office.
Section 7/8: Re-certification Forms - turn this in if participating in a second season of sports in the same school year.