PIAA Rules & Regulations
Each student-athlete must complete the PIAA COMPREHENSIVE INITIAL PRE-PARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION before participation in any practice or games for any interscholastic sport or on any cheerleading squad:
- Student Emergency Information
- Section 1-Emergency Information-including medical insurance information
- Section 2- Signed parent/guardian consent and parent signed PIAA Rules & Regulations
- Section 3- Understanding of Risk of Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Section 4- Understanding of Sudden Cardiac Arrest Symptoms and Warning Signs
- Section 5- Health History
- AGSD ImPact testing Information/Permission Letter
Section 6: Sports Physical
- Section 6 - Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation and Certification of Physician (CIPPE)
- Must be completed by your doctor upon completion of a sport’s physical
- Sports physical examination must be authorized on or after June 1, 2017 and shall be effective, regardless of when performed during a school year, until the next May 31st.
- Copies of the form:
- The forms can be found on the PIAA website Opens a New Window. or hard copies may be picked up in the main office.
- Forms must be returned to the Athletic Office before participation in any practice or games for any interscholastic sport or on any cheerleading squad.
For more detailed information regarding PIAA rules and regulations, refer to the PIAA Handbook, Section 1, Constitution & By-Laws, Article V and XVI under Resources on the PIAA website.
Hard copy paperwork due 7/31/17
Hard copy paperwork due 11/3/17
Hard copy paperwork due 2/19/18
Football (8/7 start date)
Boys Cross Country
Girls Cross Country
Boys Swimming & Diving
Girls Swimming & Diving
Girls Track & Field
Boys Track & Field
PIAA Packet - turn in complete packet (sections 1-6) once every year in hard copy form.
Section 7/8: Re-certification Forms - turn this in if participating in a second season of sports in the same school year.